Rides/Show's Help!

ShimmerTinks

Mouseketeer
Ive on on the Official Disney site most of the day:surfweb: Been Looking at all the rides and shows etc.
I dont seem to have the programme to open some of the show times (keep getting an error:confused:)
Does anyone know how many times a day Stitch Live is and Playhouse Disney show? How Often? I think my DS will love these shows.

Also Ive been a few times to DLP, But never with my DS, He will be 4 when we go. So will be a whole different experience.....Have been looking at the rides for the little Ones came across.....

Le Pays des Contes de Fées < How do you enter the ride? Where is this ride?:confused3 I just dont remember seeing it, I suppose i wasnt really looking before. So probably have seen it without knowing:lmao:

The Same with Casey JR, from what i can tell the two rides are on the same attraction Boat/Train?
These are rides i don't want to miss this time! :)

We didn't do Stitch and Playhouse this time around, but as I recall the printed programme makes it look like they are Very frequent, but doesn't list which language is on at those times.

The iPhone app however did include that info next to each time listing, if thats any use to you!

"Le Pays des Contes de Fées" (not sure I know what that ride actually is!) and Casey Jr are I'm afraid on my "Did we miss doing those AGAIN?" list. I really don't know how we manage to blinker ourselves so much when walking around. :D

Ive on on the Official Disney site most of the day:surfweb: Been Looking at all the rides and shows etc.
I dont seem to have the programme to open some of the show times (keep getting an error:confused:)
Does anyone know how many times a day Stitch Live is and Playhouse Disney show? How Often? I think my DS will love these shows.

I don't know about Playhouse Disney Live, but Stitch Live is on every 15 minutes or so, in 2 or 3 languages, all through the Studios day. Like Playhouse Disney Live and all the other shows, you can get current information times on the information board once you enter the Studios after you go through the first building (Studio One).

Also Ive been a few times to DLP, But never with my DS, He will be 4 when we go. So will be a whole different experience.....Have been looking at the rides for the little Ones came across.....

Le Pays des Contes de Fées < How do you enter the ride? Where is this ride?:confused3 I just dont remember seeing it, I suppose i wasnt really looking before. So probably have seen it without knowing:lmao:

The Same with Casey JR, from what i can tell the two rides are on the same attraction Boat/Train?
These are rides i don't want to miss this time! :)

Both these rides close/operate restricted opening times in low season, so you will need to check nearer the time that they are open. They are next to each other at the far back of Fantasyland. Walk between the hedges of Alices' Labyrinth and the teacups ride, and keep walking to your left. You will see a bridge - go under it and Le Pays de Contes des Fees is straight ahead of you, Casey Jnr entrance is further around.

hope this helps,

Thanks DLPdaft :) aw I hope we get to ride them at least one throughout our stay. I will keep checking to see.

Every 15mins that's good. I was expecting it to be like a morning noon and night showings. I've seen great reviews for both these shows:

I keep checking the Calender, I'm really hoping buzz is open when we are there, one of my fav rides, Ds will love.....will have to recheck in jan to see if the march dates are up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter