Rides during HHN?

scaryleo

Earning My Ears
Which rides are open during HHN? Are there any Express Passes available or can you use your FOTL pass if staying onsite. Went last year but don't remember having time to ride anything.:)
Thanks.

You can buy Express passes for HHN, can be used for rides. FOTL at the hotels.......can NOT.
NOT.
What are you doing riding rides at a halloween event anyway?

You can buy Express passes for HHN, can be used for rides. FOTL at the hotels.......can NOT.
NOT.
What are you doing riding rides at a halloween event anyway?

If the rides wern't intended to be ridden then they wouldn't be open at HHN. Theres nothing wrong with enjoying a few rides in between houses, especially if you have Express Passes. Last year I went through all the houses and did almost every ride including the 3 main ones in Marvel on a Saturday night with Express.

They're open to disperse the crowds.

:sad2: To bad that doesn't always work. I would say they are open to give people who don't feel like waitng 180 minutes for a house, something to do.

If the rides wern't intended to be ridden then they wouldn't be open at HHN. Theres nothing wrong with enjoying a few rides in between houses, especially if you have Express Passes. Last year I went through all the houses and did almost every ride including the 3 main ones in Marvel on a Saturday night with Express.

Point is, that the rides are open every day that the parks are.....hhn comes but once a year. Personally I'd rather try to get through the houses as many times as I could, then IF I get bored....maybe ride a ride....either that or go during the day....hey then you can ride all the rides all day long, without many crowds. AND do stay and scream at night. Have a nice Day:thumbsup2

The only rides I've ever been on during HHN were the coasters. I think they speed them up at night. :rolleyes1

Nothing beats Fire at night...you fly around that track in almost pitch darkness. :thumbsup2

The coasters run faster at night because they warm up during the day. Ask any coaster fan and they'll tell you coasters run best at night.

Jaws is also a much better ride at night. The darkness makes the special effects look less "fake." It helps that there is usually only a 5 or 10 minute line.

If you have a express pass (purchased seperately) it also will give you the FOTL for the ride but only once per attraction.The CM is supposed to punch a hole in your pass showing you were on that ride,but sometimes they forget:thumbsup2
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter