• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rides / Attractions You have NEVER Done, But Finally Vow To Do Next Visit...

I have never done RnR. I like BTMRR, but I'm not big on roller coasters and have always chickened out. Every time we go I tell myself I'm going to get up the courage to do it. I have until April to talk myself into it.

We just started doing this (one per yearly visit) on our 2017 trip. Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. Now let's hope the one we pick for next year ends up better than that one. (There's a reason why it wasn't on our touring plan I guess!)

Mine is the full circuit on the Disneyland Railroad, for the next time I get out to DL that is. The first time I went I didn't know about all the cool stuff to see and I figured it was much like the MK train. On my last trip the train was on refurb, so next time, I'm riding the full loop!

I was pregnant for each of my last two WDW visits so my list is long... 7DMT, Mission Space, FEA, Test Track, Star Tours, RnR, ToT (although this is cuz i was a chicken long ago), FoP, Na'vi, Dinosaur, EE, Primeval Whirl and KRR. Yeah, being pregnant at Disney sucks LOL.

AK
Kali River Rapids

MK
Country Bears
The Main Street trolley show
The Dapper Dans...have never ran into those guys once...ever.

EPCOT
France and China
Actually setting foot in Canada - there's a waterfall and a path in there. Who knew?

HS
Breaking into a closed Great Movie Ride to see it one last time (just kidding....)

I finally did Astro Orbiter last trip, which was about trip #40. I haven't done Liberty Belle in ages, so I'll be sure and do that next trip.

Here's hoping it re-opens in time for our trips this November. I've been there but would like to see the new version.

I guess I've done most of the rides and attractions at least once, unless it's something new since my last visit or something I just don't care to do at all, but I try to add something that's new to me each trip, whether it's a restaurant I haven't been to, a tour, whatever. This trip I plan to do Starlight Safari and Lunch with an Imagineer.

Hi Daisy:

Yes, I agree about new things. In fact am one of the few people who is not happy with new Pop Century room designs. I told myself that come room selection time (which will be very soon) - I was going to select an old room. Then last weekend I thought.. WHY? Yes, it's true.. .I don't care for the design. But life (and Disney) is about getting the most out of a new experience. I was going to request a room in the same building I was in back in 2015. But now I am going to request a refurbished room if I can get one. Who cares about the design. I'll force myself to enjoy it. Its something new at Disney that I may have a chance to be one of the first to experience it. Why not. Change is sometimes hard for me. But change is good.

Yes, I hope the Hall of President will be ready in November. If not.... one less attraction to drain my time! (*_*)

I finally made it to the Hall of Presidents last year. The 3 previous trip - twice it was closed to put in a new President, 3rd time it started to rain so we skipped out of MK early.

I never have done Kali River Rapids but have done similar rides in other places. Don't like that you get super wet. Maybe will try at end of day with a poncho.

In fact am one of the few people who is not happy with new Pop Century room designs.

I agree. I HATE a bedroom without carpet. I was able to make allowances for a very pet friendly hotel, but I don't think Pop Century is going to be pet friendly. To me, that laminate floor is just cheap and tacky looking. But I love Pop Century, and it probably won't stop me from staying there.

Astro Obitor - we always skip this one, no idea why but we alway say "next time" but never do....well guess what I'm doing it this time

Hall of presidents - don't really care too much if I do or don't but I suppose one of these times I will get to it

Liberty boat

Tom Sawyer island

Tiki Room

My upcoming trip in October will be my first time in Epcot as an adult with plenty of time. I've never really spent any time in the World Showcase beyond riding the rides in Mexico/Norway. As a kid you just think "Oh, there are no rides." I'm excited to get the chance to explore the usual stuff, explore the Wine and Food Festival, and dine at Le Cellier/Chefs de France/somewhere else TBD.

Ok I for being a Disney fan I feel like a huge hypocrite now...I've never actually done Carousel of Progress or Living with the Land.

Never have done Hall of Presidents because our special needs son didn't have the patience for it. Now that he is an adult and much more patient, and likes these kind of shows, we will do it whenever it opens again. Doesn't matter to me who is the speaking president at the time.

I finally made it to the Hall of Presidents last year. The 3 previous trip - twice it was closed to put in a new President, 3rd time it started to rain so we skipped out of MK early.

I never have done Kali River Rapids but have done similar rides in other places. Don't like that you get super wet. Maybe will try at end of day with a poncho.

You get super wet, but your're dry in the Florida sun about 10 minutes later.
That's always been my experience.

Never have done Hall of Presidents because our special needs son didn't have the patience for it. Now that he is an adult and much more patient, and likes these kind of shows, we will do it whenever it opens again. Doesn't matter to me who is the speaking president at the time.

Yes, does not matter to me who the speaking president is either. I just want to do it - to finally say that I've done it. When you go to Disney all of the time... almost seems silly to NEVER experience an attraction unless there it involves a heath or fear issue.

Ok I for being a Disney fan I feel like a huge hypocrite now...I've never actually done Carousel of Progress or Living with the Land.

Living with the Land!! OMG. My favorite at EPCOT! Sooooo relaxing. It's always a MUST DO for me. I don't feel like I'm "settled" into my Disney trip until I get on LWTL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter