• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rider switch

juliebug

Mouseketeer
I have a question I will be traveling with my son who will be 13 and my daughter will be 9. I know my daughter will not want to do certain rights in there too scary could me and my son do rider switch with her where I go on and then he goes on and one of us stays with her or will they not let this let him do that since he's 13

They probably won't do it because she is tall enough for the ride not your son's age.

What I would suggest is she go thru the line with you and your son and then take the chicken exit as you get on the ride and wait at the exit for you. She will only be there the length of the ride and there are CM's there so a staff person in the vicinity if she needed to get someones attention.

That is what we did with my DS and he was younger than your DD.

Thanks so much!! i really wanted to ride some rides i was sure she might not want to. but didn't know what to do. I think i will do the chicken exit thing! and have her have my sons phone!

Thanks i wasn't sure what to do at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter