Rider switch/alternate ride system

lilbuddy88

Mouseketeer
So I know we need to see a cm to do baby swap but is it the same as WDW where I can bring 2
People back with me? It will be me and mom and 3 kids one which will not be able to ride anything with restrictions over 90 cm. I would like to bring both kids back but if it's just one or none I want to be prepared to explain why they can't ride with me after the switch. Any additional
Info is appreciated.

Last time I used in Tokyo (1.5 years ago), CMs asked me how many of us are staying with a little one and they wrote down the number on a child switch card and I didn't have any problem going back with 3 or 4. Just make sure if you use a fast pass and the child switch system at the same time, all of you need to have fast passes whether you are going in first or staying. Unlike US Disney where some uses as a loophole, CS will collect all fast pass tickets from the group before handing out the child switch card. When you go back to CMs to use the child switch card, they often use CM only doors and take you straight to the rides. When the park is crowded, it's nice to have meeting spots other than ride exits too.
And, if you have a little one and you worry if s/he starts wondering around and gets lost, you can get a sticker that you put name, age, and phone number or email on. It comes with the second sticker to cover info for privacy and you can get it at lost child center, stroller rental, guest relation, or baby center for free. it is called "Maigo Shiiru" (sounds like ma-ee-go see-lu), meaning lost child sticker. Sometime nice to have one just in case :-)

Last time I used in Tokyo (1.5 years ago), CMs asked me how many of us are staying with a little one and they wrote down the number on a child switch card and I didn't have any problem going back with 3 or 4. Just make sure if you use a fast pass and the child switch system at the same time, all of you need to have fast passes whether you are going in first or staying. Unlike US Disney where some uses as a loophole, CS will collect all fast pass tickets from the group before handing out the child switch card. When you go back to CMs to use the child switch card, they often use CM only doors and take you straight to the rides. When the park is crowded, it's nice to have meeting spots other than ride exits too.
And, if you have a little one and you worry if s/he starts wondering around and gets lost, you can get a sticker that you put name, age, and phone number or email on. It comes with the second sticker to cover info for privacy and you can get it at lost child center, stroller rental, guest relation, or baby center for free. it is called "Maigo Shiiru" (sounds like ma-ee-go see-lu), meaning lost child sticker. Sometime nice to have one just in case :-)

Wow great information. Especially the fast pass info because at WDW I do make fp for me and my small child to go on something he will enjoy (that the bigger kids are more than happy to skip) while the bigger kids get on the rides he can't ride and then I use the switch to ride the ride myself. But I didn't consider doing it here since I'm not so familiar with the procedures and park layout. Thanks for the info

When we went we were hoping for the same and wanted our oldest to be able to ride twice. The CM wouldn't let us. Maybe it depends on the CM you get, but it did not work out for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter