• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rider Swap and FP+ Questions

EmCredible

Baby Mouse
Does anyone have information how rider swap will work with FP+ selections? :confused3 I will be traveling with my DS1 and was hoping to still be able to use rider swap with FP+. Thanks in Advance!:goodvibes

We were able to use FP+ and do rider swap. We found that we only needed one FP+ when using rider swap (bc then we got the paper ticket for the 2nd person).

How many people can use the rider swap pass?

Meaning, lets say it's me, DW, DD, my mom and DD's godfather.

What would be the best way to utilize our FP+ reservations for say, Rock N Roller Coaster? Is it one adult per pass, but the kids can ride additional times? Can my daughter ride it with me, my mom and her godfather first, then daughter, wife and godfather again with the rider swap pass?

LSUfan4444 said:
How many people can use the rider swap pass?

Meaning, lets say it's me, DW, DD, my mom and DD's godfather.

What would be the best way to utilize our FP+ reservations for say, Rock N Roller Coaster? Is it one adult per pass, but the kids can ride additional times? Can my daughter ride it with me, my mom and her godfather first, then daughter, wife and godfather again with the rider swap pass?

it is for 3 people. Any 3 people.

Rider Switch has not changed at all with the addition of FP+. They will still give a paper RS pass, and it's still good for up to three guests to enter the FP line.

I'm not expecting them to change it any time soon either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter