Rider swap, 1 adult with two kids

vivianmarie244

Mouseketeer
I'm the only adult that will ride RNR in our group and both of my children want to ride. However, they will only ride if they sit next to me. Will they let us do a rider swap so we don't have to wait in line twice even though I will essentially be riding it twice?

Is it that they have to be next to you, or that one of them doesn’t want to be next to a stranger, if the latter, would it be a good compromise to have them sit together and you alone right behind them?
That’s more logical than my suggestion :)

You may be able to do rider swap at the ride vehicle - just ask when you enter the queue if it is possible, remember the CM's name, and ask again when you get to the ride vehicle. Worst thing that happens is they tell you no and you have to queue again.

For teenagers ... I doubt they will give you a swap option honestly. At that age mine just sat together with me in the seat behind them, doing it this way one of them doesn't have to sit with a single rider.

Would the 15 y.o. maybe be ok right behind you so they can see you a little?
Is it that they have to be next to you, or that one of them doesn’t want to be next to a stranger, if the latter, would it be a good compromise to have them sit together and you alone right behind them?

They don't want to sit next to a stranger AND they don't want to sit next to each other. They just want mom for support next to them and their sibling not irritating them. One of them is going to have to get over it, I think. 🙄

They don't want to sit next to a stranger AND they don't want to sit next to each other. They just want mom for support next to them and their sibling not irritating them. One of them is going to have to get over it, I think. 🙄

It is very (very) unlikely you will get RS for two teenagers that both want to ride!

So.... they either ride together or one rides with a stranger as there is a single rider line at RnRc.

If they really can't compromise then your only other option is to wait in the line twice and ride once with each of them. Honestly in this situation if they can't figure it out (if it was my kids) I would be riding alone via single rider :)

I would get to the park early and you may be able to ride first thing in the morning twice with little wait. They don’t have the show running, so it moves faster. I rode twice with my son with ease yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter