Ridemax...

Should I do Ridemax

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

brookies_mommy

<font color=deeppink>I'm good on the basics<br><fo
So its been decided we will be going the extra day.. like 4 or 5 hours probably.. Should I do Ridemax to make sure we get the most or just go with the flow?

I'm using Ridemax for the first time for our February trip, and so far I like it. But I'm a big planner, and can't imagine not having a touring plan. I feel like we'd miss so much if I didn't do the research and planning ahead of time.

I'm using Ridemax for the first time for our February trip, and so far I like it. But I'm a big planner, and can't imagine not having a touring plan. I feel like we'd miss so much if I didn't do the research and planning ahead of time.

Were going in Feb too! What dates will you be there? I am super into planing out trips too.

It just depends on when you are going. If you are going during a busy time they Ridemax is the only way to go. If you are going during a slow time then don't bother.
Jen

Ridemax helped us avoid the crazy (and I mean crazy) crowds the week between Christmas and New Years. Looking at all the insane people getting in lines when they didn't even know what they were for and enjoying wait times of less than 30 minutes all day was worth the price. So if you are going on a day that is expected to be busier (holiday, school break or even a weekend with something new) I would get it. If you are going on a weekday at a quieter time of year, I might be more inclined to go with the flow.

We'll be there the 17th through the 22nd.

awh man! Right before us :(

It just depends on when you are going. If you are going during a busy time they Ridemax is the only way to go. If you are going during a slow time then don't bother.
Jen

That day would be Febuary 28th. Its a Monday. Not sure on crowd levels..

Ridemax helped us avoid the crazy (and I mean crazy) crowds the week between Christmas and New Years. Looking at all the insane people getting in lines when they didn't even know what they were for and enjoying wait times of less than 30 minutes all day was worth the price. So if you are going on a day that is expected to be busier (holiday, school break or even a weekend with something new) I would get it. If you are going on a weekday at a quieter time of year, I might be more inclined to go with the flow.

I don't know if there are any school breaks then. But no holiday that I know of lol

I just bought the DL version of Ridemax for our 2 day trip and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. It doesn't include any of the shows and doesn't have the option of designating where you will take your meal breaks. I used the program for our WDW trip last year and found it incredibly useful. I know the WDW had those options, so it was a bit of a bummer.

I'm really familiar with DL (been going there my whole life), so I don't think it helped very much in terms of my planning. The only reason I bought it is this is the first time we're going with our DS2, and I wanted some help strategizing. When I input the rides, I got back basically what I would have done anyway on my instincts. And I'm on my own timing meals and shows, anyway!

That being said, if DL is totally new to you, I'd imagine it would be much better than flying blind. GL.

I just bought the DL version of Ridemax for our 2 day trip and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. It doesn't include any of the shows and doesn't have the option of designating where you will take your meal breaks. I used the program for our WDW trip last year and found it incredibly useful. I know the WDW had those options, so it was a bit of a bummer.

I'm really familiar with DL (been going there my whole life), so I don't think it helped very much in terms of my planning. The only reason I bought it is this is the first time we're going with our DS2, and I wanted some help strategizing. When I input the rides, I got back basically what I would have done anyway on my instincts. And I'm on my own timing meals and shows, anyway!

That being said, if DL is totally new to you, I'd imagine it would be much better than flying blind. GL.

I am not new with DL just thought it might help get the most out of a few hours.. and now my poll is practically tied .. oh no

So based on the date you are going and your familiarity with DL I would say you don't need Ridemax. So I have now cast my vote :)

We are going for March Break on a Saturday. Probably one of the worst days of the year to go... We just bought ridemax this week. It looks good, I love the tips they give and I love the estimated wait time feature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter