Ridemax users help!

Canadiantinkerfairy

Mouseketeer
I've been patiently waiting for my week at the end of July to come-up on ridemax. I thought for sure it would be up today, but nope.
Am I the only one whose not seeing the last week of July (27-August 1) or is this normal?
If this is normal wait for the dates to come-up, then when will I expect to see the dates?
Thanks

I've been patiently waiting for my week at the end of July to come-up on ridemax. I thought for sure it would be up today, but nope. Am I the only one whose not seeing the last week of July (27-August 1) or is this normal? If this is normal wait for the dates to come-up, then when will I expect to see the dates? Thanks

Hey there!
We'll be there the same time as y'all. I just checked Ridermax and mine is going up to July 26th.
I bet tomorrow it'll show the 27th :)

Geez, I thought maybe today would be the day we would be able to take a look at the last week in July. It's less than 4 weeks away. I wonder if they update data 3 weeks before? But then July 26 was up way before 4 weeks before.
I just don't remember waiting this long last time.

OK, that IS weird. I thought today it would advance but it's still stuck like you said. Only thing I can think of is the recent changes at DCA--Screaming and RSR now connected. Maybe they're updating everything to show that? The good news is that July is FINALLY here :)

I emailed to find-out what day I could expect to see the new dates, but there was no response. I noticed there were others in June who were posting on their Facebook page about it being less than 4 weeks away, and they had no update, I wonder if it's a 3 week turnaround now.

We used Ridemax last week and it was about 2 weeks prior to our trip before our dates were released. I assumed they release them so late to ensure accuracy, but I could be wrong about that.

Hey guys, Mark from RideMax here just letting you know that we should have these dates available by the end of the day tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter