• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ridemax & rides breaking down

luvmytwins02

Mouseketeer
2 Questions:

1) How accurate is Ridemax? Does it take Fantasmic crowds into consideration? Say we schedule DHS on a Fantasmic day, and Ridemax still tells us our max wait time is 20 minutes for any particular ride...and it tells us that we WILL get it all done if we follow the plan. Is this accurate?

2)I read all of time about rides breaking down. Does this happen everyday to every ride? How often does it happen. Which rides tend to break down more?

All the times I've been to Disney, rides breaking down has never been an issue. I think once one of the roller coasters was down for the day, but I honsetly can't even remember which one it was.

I subscribed to it last year, and thought it was fun to play around with, but it had it's flaws. It would tell me I didn't have enough time to do something, when I knew I would. But I did like to see what they suggested for the order to do rides in the morning.

ridemax is pretty accurate (usually within 5 minutes) as far as wait times and ride times. walking time is very variable due to the speed at which you/your group walk. I actually think they tend to underestimate fast pass times and can usually get more than they suggest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter