RideMax is it worth the 18.95 price?

kitkatsmom

Mouseketeer
Do many of you use RideMax?

I just heard of it and looked it up online. Seems neat enough if it actually works. It seems to design the best way to see all the rides etc.

Great for a "new" disney goes who isn't sure what order she should do things in..

Right? Wrong??

I just don't want to waste money on another "touring" type program that stinks.

thanks for any imput.

I used it at Disneyland in the summer and it was worthwhile, I plan on buying it for our next visit to WDW.

Do many of you use RideMax?

I just heard of it and looked it up online. Seems neat enough if it actually works. It seems to design the best way to see all the rides etc.

Great for a "new" disney goes who isn't sure what order she should do things in..

Right? Wrong??

I just don't want to waste money on another "touring" type program that stinks.

thanks for any imput.

There's a money back guarantee, so, yes, it's well worth it. hehe. But seriously, it's an amazing program even without the guarantee. It works, and you'll love it.

I have it and think it is great, but currently the hours are only through the end of March. If your thinking about getting it for your May trip, wait a month or so. I only had to wait a week before they put up the dates for my trip, but that was still like getting a new toy and not having any batteries for it.

One other valid point. What is $18.95 compared to what you are spending on your WDW trip. I figure it is going to cost me close to $20 an hour (including the time that we will be sleeping) to take my family to WDW. So if I can spend $18.95 and save an hour a day in line wait or simply indecision, that will pay for itself in spades.

Ironically,

They talked about this on a radio program and I was able to get it for 15.95

I bought it now and it expires in may, a week AFTER my trip..

I made a fake plan for march and it seemed really detailed and helpful..
i can't wait to use it for real.

Love it! Will never go to WDW or DL without it again! - I've used it now for a couple of years...it's just awesome. It works for when we want to tour "commando" style and when we want to "stop & find the hidden mickeys!" - Can praise RM enough...

I have it and think it is great, but currently the hours are only through the end of March. If your thinking about getting it for your May trip, wait a month or so. I only had to wait a week before they put up the dates for my trip, but that was still like getting a new toy and not having any batteries for it.

I can't agree more. My trip is in April, and I have played with every available option on made up vacation days. I am dying to work with my actual Disney days.

Does anyone know when the April calendar will appear? I'm suffering from Ridemax withdrawal.

My only Problem is they Dont list anything on Sunday . Wich is Confusing , but its easy to figure out an Option for it. so you Can live with that.

Accually ,i think Ride Max Is more Worth it Now with the Newer Version.

I LOVE RideMax :)
In fact I just posted about it on another thread! Weird.

It was worth the $$ to me, my subscription expired recently but I plan on renewing it.

I purchased RideMax and have been playing around with it a little bit in preparation for my March trip. If your the kind of person who wants a definite schedule, it is the planner for you! If your not so much a person who wants a set schedule, I don't think that it would be as useful since you wouldn't stay on the set schedule that it has prepared for you. The only issue I am having is the EMH issue. It only gives you MK morning EMH. I really wish it gave you the option of whether or not to make use of EMH at other parks. I get frustrated when it shows the set park hours, yet I know that EMH will allow me more time, and the program won't let me add in everything I know I can get done in that park with EMH! I think it is a great program if you don't want to take advantage of EMH in parks other than MK.:)

I belong to TGM and the UG sites and have been hearing alot of good things about RM.
This thread did it for me :thumbsup2 I am going to join RM for our upcoming April trip.

Karen :)

I went ahead and did the year subscription because we may be going back over Christmas. I think this is going to save us a lot of wandering around parks, as we tend to do at times. All I can say, is wow! I made a "dummy" one and I will do the same in a couple of weeks for Spring Break week--I think my plans near spring break week will give me a great idea for the plans near my June trip.

We used it spring break in DL last year, and just used it this past weekend in WDW (President's weekend). Definately worth it. The crowds were crazy, and it definately saved us lots of wait time. Major drawback it that it does not support Sunday touring, but there are ways to come up with a schedule around that.

Lauri

I'm on the fence about RM since I am pretty experienced at touring WDW. I use both UG and TGM and have been happy with both.

I am considering getting a 90 day sub for DL since I am going in May around Memorial Day and haven't been for 10 years.

But I going to WDW four times this calendar year so maybe I'll give the year sub a shot. I think they offer a refund if I'm not happy, right?

Used RM for our height of summer trip to DLR, and we rarely had to wait in any line. It was absolutely fantastic. We saw everything and truly beat the crowds. We also got to have plenty of free time in the mid peak afternoon, to just enjoys shows, parades, people watch etc...

I got RM for our trip to WDW in April, just to help us plan the mornings. I promised DH a non commando trip! hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter