Ridemakerz

NickNElliesMom

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if Ridemakerz is still at dtd? And if it is going to still be there at the end of the summer? I heard it is closing, or possibly already did close.

Does anybody know if Ridemakerz is still at dtd? And if it is going to still be there at the end of the summer? I heard it is closing, or possibly already did close.

As far as I'm concerned, ridemakerz @ dtd is still open. I havent seen anything that says they are even thinking of closing. :)

We were there in december and both DS and DH loved it...we are planning a 2012 trip with our 2 nephews and are hoping it is still there!!

As of last weekend it is open. It has new Cars 2 options, so I imagine it will be open a while since that comes out in June I believe.

I also heard it was going to be seasonal, but no whisper of closing dates yet. :thumbsup2 Every time I go in it is super busy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter