Ride Vehicle Question

emilyyvic

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

I will heading to Disney in about 3 weeks but had surgery that restricts me from riding anything that has an overhead (cross chest) restraint - but lap restraints are fine. I go to Disney every 6 months or so but never really paid attention to this before... can someone please tell me (to the best of your knowledge) which rides in each park have overhead (cross chest) restraints so I can avoid them?

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Hi guys,

I will heading to Disney in less than 3 weeks but had surgery that restricts me from riding anything that has an overhead (cross chest) restraint - but lap restraints are fine. I go to Disney every 6 months or so but never really paid attention to this before... can someone please tell me (to the best of your knowledge) which rides in each park have overhead (cross chest) restraints so I can avoid them?

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and...I'm not sure anything else. Maybe Stitch's Great Escape?

Thanks mesaboy, I forgot about Stitch. Also, I was actually going to PM you the question instead of posting a thread haha funny that you replied :rotfl:

Mission Space and Sum Of All Thrills also.

Stitch's great escape just comes down on the shoulders, but I don't know why anyone would want to do that anyway...;)

Thanks mesaboy, I forgot about Stitch. Also, I was actually going to PM you the question instead of posting a thread haha funny that you replied :rotfl:

No problem. I'm not sure that's all of them, but I can't think of any others.

Mission Space and Sum Of All Thrills also.

Stitch's great escape just comes down on the shoulders, but I don't know why anyone would want to do that anyway...;)

I was about to think of M:S and research it, but I can never remember SOAT. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter