Ride rehabs for March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkjon

hailing to the pumpkin sound
On the Disneyland Paris official website, the only closure mentioned for March is the Dragon's Lair. That's seems a bit too good to be true so do you think that they just haven't got round to putting up the rest of the ride closures, or could we really be that lucky and everything else will be open?!

i think the rest of the ride closures are not up yet

Haha I was debating this lately. I think its just not posted up yet. I would never be so lucky to get to go on casey jr and the storybook boats. Have been checking the website loads, I expect we'll know in the next few days :confused3

I hope everythings open. Fingers and toes crossed!

casey jnr and the storyboats are often only open at certain times of the day and not every day, even when they're not on the refurb list :confused3.

Am I right in thinking they were only really open at summer, christmas and halloween last year

they werent open when i was there for halloween.

i have seen them open at random times during the year but usually only at weekends

they were open when I went in the summer, but not in January, I think they only open for really high seasons :confused::sad2: although they might open it because of the new 'Tangled' feature in storybook ride? :confused3:thumbsup2

I've only seen casey jnr and the storyboats open once in my 3 visits and this was over the August Bank holiday when the crowds levels were very big, there was a sign up saying open from 11am to 4pm (i think) even with the big crowds they were only open a few hours.

I'm also going in March and waiting on what rides will be closed, keeping my fingers crossed that all the coasters will be open including crush and TOT

I go at the end of Feb and was so pleased that nothing was being refurbished apart from the dragon - looks like I need to keep checking.:confused3

Im the same miss bell, tot and crush are my two must do's. Maybe we'll be lucky and the dragon and a shortened parade will be the only two refurbs/closures!

Eeeekk I was hoping just the Dragon would be closed, hope none of the rides my DS is desperate to go on are closed!!!

Little off topic - does anyone know when the park times are out for March?

Hi madgabb,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

the opening hours and park refurbishment information for March has just come out on the official Disneyland Paris website - go to the "plan your visit" section and you'll find it there :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter