Ride Opennings Times???

♥Tinkerbell♥

Earning my wings
Ok.. I have just planned out our day at the parks (MK and DHS) and then someone was mentioning that Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountian did not OPEN first thing in the morning... and well that kind of screwed up my touring plan...EEEEK..

So does anyone know if there is a list out there of Ride Openning Times???

We are going to be there Dec 30 (MK).... and I planned on going on HM or SM, TM first...

Is it an EMH day? Not all the lands open early for EMH. Maybe that's what they were talking about????

I haven't heard of that. I know Toontown doesn't open until an hour after the park opens, but beyond that all rides should be open and running when the park opens, unless there is something wrong with the attraction.

Is it an EMH day? Not all the lands open early for EMH. Maybe that's what they were talking about????

If that's the case, Disney's website lists what attractions are open during EMH, although both HM and Splash Mtn. should both be on the early list...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter