Ride DVD's

Has anyone ever bought from Relive The Magic? They have a great sale going on right now. I got a 4 disc ride set and a walk through all 4 parks set for under $40, shipping included.

I did. I was kinda disappointed in the quality. The footage was "jumpy" most of the way through. I didn't even want to watch them all. Not professional at all.

Has anyone ever bought from Relive The Magic? They have a great sale going on right now. I got a 4 disc ride set and a walk through all 4 parks set for under $40, shipping included.

I did. I was really disappointed. I am so glad I resisted the temptation to pay the full price for them. I found them very hard to watch. It seemed like a lot of what I was seeing was the backs of other people's heads. I was expecting something a lot smoother and more professional looking than what I record with my own camera. On the plus side, if you buy these, you won't be looking at your own vacation through a 2 inch viewfinder.

Crap. I bought them. Some of the preview clips didn't look too bad.

I've dabbled in the world of bit torrents. After reading some threads earlier this year, I looked here & there & found a cool site called mousebits.com. Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough to explain how torrents work. But basically you download a few software programs & you're able to view others videos. Very good quality because it's not the youtube type variety quality. Apparently when you upload to youtube, even if your video is super clear, it loses something in translation. Technical stuff. But with bit torrents, all the quality remians. I have tons of great videos. They take up a lot of pc or laptop space, but they are so worth it. Sorry with my vagueness, but hopefully someone else with a better knowledge will be able to expand on what I've already stated.

Also, I'll give a shout out to Mike who has the DISTV link in his sig above. I checked it out & it's real cool. Basically a Live365 but with video instead of audio. Nice.

I've dabbled in the world of bit torrents. After reading some threads earlier this year, I looked here & there & found a cool site called mousebits.com. Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough to explain how torrents work. But basically you download a few software programs & you're able to view others videos. Very good quality because it's not the youtube type variety quality. Apparently when you upload to youtube, even if your video is super clear, it loses something in translation. Technical stuff. But with bit torrents, all the quality remians. I have tons of great videos. They take up a lot of pc or laptop space, but they are so worth it. Sorry with my vagueness, but hopefully someone else with a better knowledge will be able to expand on what I've already stated.

Love torrents...its the way to go...I like Utorrent for the program...and Mininove.org for my search...lots of music and games

Hello all, This is Shutter Bug. I am also known as civilwarmusician on ebay and I have been selling my home made Disney park DVDs there for over 2 years now. I would like to thank those of you who have given me favorable reports about my work and I'm happy when I hear that my DVDs have brought joy to folks. Some one out there has gotten to ebay and told them my work is bootlegged. This is completely not true and I have the evidence to prove it. I have all the master tapes that I recorded there. Ebay will not give me a chance to prove myself, so they are no longer allowing me to offer my DVDs there. I am in the process of seeking legal council as to what I can do, and there are hints that another Disney DVD creator may be trying to eliminate the competition. This is unfair and I hope that soon I will be able to reinstate my offerings or at least create a new site to make them available again. Thanks once again to those of you who have supported me. Rich aka: shutter bug , aka civilwarmusician.

Hello all, This is Shutter Bug. I am also known as civilwarmusician on ebay and I have been selling my home made Disney park DVDs there for over 2 years now. I would like to thank those of you who have given me favorable reports about my work and I'm happy when I hear that my DVDs have brought joy to folks. Some one out there has gotten to ebay and told them my work is bootlegged. This is completely not true and I have the evidence to prove it. I have all the master tapes that I recorded there. Ebay will not give me a chance to prove myself, so they are no longer allowing me to offer my DVDs there. I am in the process of seeking legal council as to what I can do, and there are hints that another Disney DVD creator may be trying to eliminate the competition. This is unfair and I hope that soon I will be able to reinstate my offerings or at least create a new site to make them available again. Thanks once again to those of you who have supported me. Rich aka: shutter bug , aka civilwarmusician.

I am one of your biggest fans! Your work is incredible. I am so sorry that someone is trying to tarnish your credibility. You are listed as my "favorite seller" on e-bay and I always anticipate when your next DVD comes out. I hope things work out for you. :thumbsup2

Shutterbug, do you have any sample clips on Youtube or anything that we could take a look at?

I bought from Relive the Magic, not CivilWarMusician, and I can say do not buy from Relive! Terrible quality, TERRIBLE customer service. I would be interested in civilwarmusicians DVDs though...

Epcot Matt, No I don't any sample Disney clips. I do have a few other clips of other things I do. I am the only person I know of in the world that makes Civil War Music videos. You could search for Hard Times- A Civil War Story on youtube and see that and a few other things. My user name there is CWcaptain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter