• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride Closures/Park Hours

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
How far in advance to they post park hours/schedule on the Disneyland.com website?? I thought is was 90 days but October is still not listed. And they only have the hours for September no schedules for parades and shows. Also where are the ride/attraction closure/refurbs listed?? They used to be with teh park hours/schedule are they still?? Thanks.

Good question. Right now they only show parades and other show times through August 18.

Disneyland is notoriously slow for updating their park hours, show times and other schedules, and they are also notorious for changing them. Hopefully by the end of July they will have the rest of the AUGUST schedule done at least. :rolleyes:

That DL website is driving me crazy! We are going in just over a month, and still no info other than hours. I have been checking almost everyday. I guess I will just keep checking back, along with everyone else.:confused:

You might be able to get some answers if you call the number on the schedule page of the Disney website. I called yesterday because we are going Aug 18-22 and I wanted to know if Fantasmic, ELP and fireworks would be going on while we were there. The CM that helped me said they would be shown daily until Labor Day. So you could call and see if they have schedules for October. Good luck and have a great trip!

Are they still posted with the park hours and schedule (if they ever get them posted)?

I thought I was going crazy when i couldn't find what rides were going to be closed because I knew that I had found them on their before.....good to know I'm not crazy ;)

Hi there,

I know it is impossible to get a hold of DL (Anaheim) future hours for October, but
does anyone remember (approx.) what they were like last OCT. just so I have an idea?
We will be there 10/7 - 10/10 this year and wondered if they had switched to winter
hours by this time last year. I know they can change on a whim but a little info. is better than none.

Thanks

So, they don't do the ride closures anymore? I just checked because I'm going in 4 days and there is nothing up. I always kinda liked knowing what was going to be up or not, oh well.

If you check the schedule and there are no rides shown for refurbishment, then all the rides are up and running and nothing is down for refurb. If you go further into the future, you will see rides that are scheduled to be closed for refurbishment. Splash Mtn is scheduled for the middle of October but will be back up when we are there in November (huge sigh of relief).:D

i think this will be the first time in my life that there hasn't been any rides down LOL that's why i asked. thanks so much :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter