Richard Petty Riding and Driving On Sale

sightcrr

Earning My Ears
If you are thinking of doing a ride along or driving with Richard Petty driving experence now until the end of the year is a good time to buy. My son in law and I did a ride around at Disney earlier this year and it was great. We did it while the rest of the family was at the water park. Our only wish is that we had bought two ride alongs each. Check their web site for more details called the Holiday Specials. $59 for ride along. We both had a great time.
Sightcrr

Can you tell me more about the ride?Hubby has a short attention span and wont be interested if there is a long safety class first.Anything you can share would be great!:hug:

this is so awesome,I've been waiting for this.....do you buy through their site,or through a disney site? if you buy one, how do you reserve a time?

this is so awesome,I've been waiting for this.....do you buy through their site,or through a disney site? if you buy one, how do you reserve a time?
You need to go through RichardPettydrivingschool. web site. If it rains while you are there, most times, they will honor the certificate at other race tracks.

I think there is some small class for the ride along.
My dh did the Rookie experience, that was about 4 hours long.
I just wish I would of planned it at the beginning of our vacation, instead of the last day. He was beaming for days.

As noted above every thing is done through the Richard Petty Driving Experience web site. They have been very helpful on the 800 number. For the ride along there is no class just a helmet fitting. For the ride along reservations are not taken. If I remember correctly they don't do it every day but for us it worked out great for our water park day. From BB it took about an 1.5 hours for the two of us to ride and get photos but almost noone else was there. I don't know much about the driving on your own except that they do take reservations. Going early in your Disney visit and early in the day before the afternoon rains is a very good idea in case it gets rained out you have a chance to try again. It is good at some other tracks but their schedule is very limited at many of the tracks and the discount is not good at Indy & Daytona.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter