Richard Petty Experience

tiedye602

Mouseketeer
I just booked a RPE for my DH for Feb. 27th! It is a surprise for our 25th anniversary! Anyway, I got 20% off because I have AAA and also the ride along experience that is normally around $90 (may be $99 - I can't remember) was $49. I bought a ticket for me!! Hope I don't chicken out. If I do, DH can use it and it never expires and can be used at most of the other tracks too. Thought I would pass this along, as at $49 this might make a great Christmas present for your someone special!

my husband did this last year and it was an experienced he will never forget! he did the driving experience. hope you don't chicken out! :earboy2: :wave:

How exciting! This is something I am keeping an eye on for my DH as a surpise during a future trip. When you get back let us know how you liked it!

Don't chicken out! lol :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter