Richard Petty Driving Experience

nickelsfamily

Proud MARINE Wife
I Am Thinking About Getting The Rookie Package For Dh From My Boys For Fathers Day. Has Anyone Done This Or Know Someone Who Has And Can Give Me Your Thoughts On It? I Would Plan To Get A Hotel And Make A Weekend Of It!!!
Thanks For Your Input!!

I purchased the "rookie" for my DH, but...he isn't going until November. So I can't give you any real tips. However, I have read some reviews on it, and it seems that EVERY guy that has ever done this has loved it. And can't stop talking about it ;)

We also purchased him the "ride along", so he could get a feel for the track first.

It will be his Birthday gift, since we are going 3 weeks after his birthday.

If you decide to purchase it, I'd love to hear about his experience.

Donna

NickelsFamily,

It is awesome.........Actually, I've purchased the ride along for my 75 year old hubby twice and my SIL has done the Driving Experience by himself at least twice......Both of them said it was a unique, exciting experience........We fully expect to do it again in November........IMHO it's well worth the money.......

My father and husband did the rookie experience last December, and had a great time. They actually didn't have many drivers that day, so they let them purchase 8 more laps for a "discounted" rate. It was still pretty expensive, but it was worth it to them. We had done this out in Vegas also, and the Vegas track is bigger, so they were able to go faster. It takes a long time, so if you go to watch, plan on spending a few hours at the track. We dropped them off, went and had some breakfast and went to a few shops on the monorail before going back, and got there about the time they were going to start driving. If you're into racing and fast cars, it's not to be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter