Richard & Judy laugh it up at WDW

I'd hate to think what they'd make of my holiday pics (let alone me!)

What a rubbish article - still it's the Mail so no surprises there! I am ambivalent towards the pair of them but this seems to be based on them not smiling 100% of the time and poor ratings on a virtually unknown channel - very unfair.

I'm sure I don't look smiley all the time when I'm away, we've spent half an hour trying to figure out where they were when the pics were taken.:goodvibes

I'm sure I don't look smiley all the time when I'm away, we've spent half an hour trying to figure out where they were when the pics were taken.:goodvibes

The first one looks like the little cafe at the end on the right hand side of Main Street, the third one looks like walking away from the Haunted Mansion ????

Sums up the papers...a complete non-story...I'd be a bit concerned if they were grinning like a cheshire cat for 24 hours......

they're on holiday - leave them alone!

How awful it must be to have your life scrutinised in this way. Smiling is only natural when there's something to smile about. Not smiling doesn't equate to being glum, it's just not smiling! Most of us would look equally bad in candid shots.

What a stupid article.
I wouldnt say they look unhappy,just not smiling,maybe they knew the paps was there and hounding them,then you wouldn't smile would you? but obviously the paper won't say that and make more of an issue than need's be.

They were in front of us in the queue in Customs at Gatwick yesterday, and they looked perfectly happy there (well as happy as you can after a delayed flight!!).

What a boring pointless article, typical Daily Mail!
They probably thought they would disappear into the christmas crowds and were fed-up that they didn't!

If I'm not smiling on holiday is it due to the fact that I am too hot, exhausted or jet-lagged? Nah, it's because I've got bad ratings on my show. I love the way the media make it look like they think life is over. Media can't wait wait to breed misery.

Sad. Very sad :mad:

I sometimes wonder who sits and writes this stuff - let alone stalk them around WDW!

They've obviously never been to WDW themselves, they don't understand that sometimes a holiday overthere can leave you feeling a little glum (although just for a moment!) with the queues and heat etc, we all get a little frustrated!

It's nice to know also they only stalked their bad moments - I bet they had loads of lovely moments, which the Mail chose to pass on and only use the bad pictures :confused3 Convienient that isn't it?

Figures it'd be from the Daily Fail, obviously nothing more important going on in the world!

I can understand why they are so miserable being stuck in that place for 2 weeks is enough to make anyone miserable :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's why I'd never want to be famous, the smallest things are blown out of proportion.

Although they may have been upset if they didn't get an ADR for brekkie at Cindys Castle :thumbsup2

Johnathon Ross is over there at present so no doubt the Daily Hate sent over a crack squad of journos to hound him some more and all they found were Richard & Judy.....poor sods imagine not being hyper 24/7......maybe the Dole Whip wasn't quite up to their expectations :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter