• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rice crispy mickey heads?

They dont come in a box! They are sold individually!! THey sell for about 2.50 or so. The company that makes them is selmas.com. Which you can order from off the internet. But.......................no mickey shaped ones there:sad2:

A friend just brought back a box from Disney last month. They weren't on the stick but just individually wrapped in a box. They are our favorite but I did not get one. Just thinking about bringing some home and wondering how many came in the box and cost.Yum!

At first glance, I thought the title of this thread was Rice crispy turkey legs. Maybe I am too much in Disney mode? :rotfl: ...or maybe I just need another glass of wine? ;)

A friend just brought back a box from Disney last month. They weren't on the stick but just individually wrapped in a box. They are our favorite but I did not get one. Just thinking about bringing some home and wondering how many came in the box and cost.Yum!

Would love to have the answer to this. I have never seen them in a box, but obviously this would be a better solution to taking them home !! Does anyone know?

I bought these for my brother back in February. If I remember correctly, they come 4 in a box and were about $10.00. We thought it was a pretty good deal.

We bought them at the Main Street Confectionary.

The ones I have seen come from Goofy's in DTD. You "decorate" it yourself with whatever toppings you want. They put that into the box to take with you.

I have bought them in the past and they come 4 to a box for $10.00. If sold separately, they sell for $2.50 each. They are not available everywhere. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info!! I'm hoping to bring these back for the kids teachers as a small thank you for not giving me to much grief for taking them out during the school year!! We've only been back in session 2 weeks!! :goodvibes

Yes - they are sold in the box as well. We saw them at CBR in December for I think $10.00 like the other poster said. They are excellent!

Back in July I saw them both ways. I was in MK in goofy's candy shop in frontierland when I saw them in a box about 6 for $10. Instead I got the gaint mickey one from main street for $15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter