Rhode Island Folks

Hi jason!!! How is your sweet family doing? Unfortunatly that date won't work for us..we have a school family picnic (which we will probably have to miss) and soccer for my oldest. The weekend of October 12-13 we have no soccer for either boy and are wide open if that date works for you and the RI gang!

Lori

Sun Oct 13 the Patriots have a home game, we may go to that one and I'm sure Jason may go too! I hope we can come up with something, would love to see everyone!

Sun Oct 13 the Patriots have a home game, we may go to that one and I'm sure Jason may go too! I hope we can come up with something, would love to see everyone!

What about Saturday the 12th? Many people might be away yhat weekend though?????!!!!!!!!1

ok RI gang...we missed almost a whole year's dis meet...time to start planning????????? :banana::dance3:

Lori

We will be there school vacation week...but doing a Disney cruise the first four days and then the world after! :cool1:

Lori[/QUOTE

Awesome! We are there 17th to the 26th. Can't come soon enough. Only bad thing was the airfare from Green or Logan was crazy! JetBlue and Southwest wanted over $1000 round trip per person :rotfl:. We are leaving from Westchester NY (about 150 miles from RI) for $1137 round trip for all 4 of us non stop on Jet Blue. I can handle a 150 mile drive for that savings!

Hi there, Rhodies! :)

I just learned about this thread. DH and I have been DVC members since January of 2013. We're from Westerly but we work in NK.

We're *abnormally* obsessed with all things related to Disney... And proud of it! :D

I just learned about this thread. DH and I have been DVC members since January of 2013. We're from Westerly but we work in NK.

We're *abnormally* obsessed with all things related to Disney... And proud of it! :D

Hello RI DIS'ers. Anyone heading down in April school week?
not this year. Only do it when Easter is early. Decided to take the money and do the cruise this upcoming Christmas!!!!

Cheryl

Welcome and Congratulations :cool1: Our family is crazy about everything Disney and just can't get enough.

Lisa

:woohoo:We are in the process of buying points at Saratoga Springs, or SSR as I'm learning, and are SO EXCITED!!! :woohoo:

What a fun thread! Have no clue how I missed this before!

We are in Cumberland! No trip planned for April but one for the summer is in the works!

Jake & Crew;51056417]What a fun thread! Have no clue how I missed this before!

We are in Cumberland! No trip planned for April but one for the summer is in the works![/QUOTE]

:welcome:

A trip in the works :thumbsup2 for the summer, fun but hot!

:woohoo:We are in the process of buying points at Saratoga Springs, or SSR as I'm learning, and are SO EXCITED!!! :woohoo:

Welcome home!!! There is nothing better than hearing Welcome Home when you check in.

Jake & Crew;51056417]What a fun thread! Have no clue how I missed this before! We are in Cumberland! No trip planned for April but one for the summer is in the works!
:welcome: A trip in the works :thumbsup2 for the summer, fun but hot![/QUOTE]

Welcome to the board. We Re heading down in august too.

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter