Rhode Island Folks

Ok...i'm in trouble now!!!!! Jet Blue out of PVD...We are going in April for our yearly visit....but Jet blue just started flying out of pvd (or will be in november!) and i couldn't resit the 75.00 fare the first week....looks like we are going for a long weekend Nov 29th-Dec 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:lmao::rotfl2::eek:

Lori

Checked JetBlue out of Providence today and the fares leaving 4/12/13 were $900! Do hope Southwest is kinder to us all.

Hope it isn't a trip breaker.

Ok...i'm in trouble now!!!!! Jet Blue out of PVD...We are going in April for our yearly visit....but Jet blue just started flying out of pvd (or will be in november!) and i couldn't resit the 75.00 fare the first week....looks like we are going for a long weekend Nov 29th-Dec 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:lmao::rotfl2::eek:

Lori

Nothing like a low fare to get another Disney trip squeezed in!!!!

Have fun

Cheryl

Lori

HAHAHA- I have been so good resisting that same trip! If I wasn't looking for another job I would have been all ove rit already :thumbsup2

Hello everyone!

Checking to see if anyone wants to get together again this year? Maybe mid-September like Saturday the 15th or Sunday the 16th.

Let me know. :thumbsup2

JasonDVC,

On the 15th we are busy with soccer, arts festival in pawtucket, and possibly a meatloaf concert at night.

My husband and I are going up to MA to see a live recording of the DISunplugged podcast recording on the 16th. We are so excited!!!!

So, unfortunatly we are not available that weekend. :(

Hello everyone!

Checking to see if anyone wants to get together again this year? Maybe mid-September like Saturday the 15th or Sunday the 16th.

Yes would love to get together again! My boys have soccer on Saturdays and they mainly play in the afternoon, I would hate to miss time from a get-together. It may be hard to get DH there on a Sunday with football season, but I could certainly try!!

I'm not a DVC member but I'm in Rhode Island! (the town named for a beloved President, we live near the Woonsocket border)

I've been wondering about renting DVC points and haven't got the first idea where to start. Also wondering if it wouldn't be a really good idea to rent from a fellow Rhode-Islander.

Any tips?

Yes would love to get together again! My boys have soccer on Saturdays and they mainly play in the afternoon, I would hate to miss time from a get-together. It may be hard to get DH there on a Sunday with football season, but I could certainly try!!

Hello everyone!

We are free the 16th...we would love it!!!! If it's too much work/planning at this stage..what about wright's farm or the village haven (same all you can eat deal..near wrights..but they give cinnomin rolls and ice crearm :thumbsup2)

Lori

Checked JetBlue out of Providence today and the fares leaving 4/12/13 were $900! Do hope Southwest is kinder to us all.

Hope it isn't a trip breaker.

Any luck with SW?? I tried to book JB out of pvd for our april trip...but fares were 245.00 each way:badpc:...yikes!!! Si it's back to JB out of boston in April :(

lori

I'm not a DVC member but I'm in Rhode Island! (the town named for a beloved President, we live near the Woonsocket border)

I've been wondering about renting DVC points and haven't got the first idea where to start. Also wondering if it wouldn't be a really good idea to rent from a fellow Rhode-Islander.

Any tips?

There is a thread in the DVC section dedicated to renting points. If you don't want to risk it that way, there is a website (called like David's vacation rentals or something like that) if you rent direct from a member, it's probably $11-$12/pt, if you go through the store it's $15/pt

good luck! once you stay at DVC (especially a 1 bedroom) it's tough to go back to a regular room :)

Lisa (Goofy442) asked me to respond for her and her DH (the grill cook last year!), Sept 16 works for them too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter