RFC GC From MyPoints

Cheree

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone. I have a questions regarding gift certs from MyPoints for the RFC. I ordered one and I got in the mail a GC for Landrys? On the back of the GC there is a pic of RFC... does that mean I can use it or did MyPoints send me the wrong one? I hope its the correct GC. Oh by the way... MyPoints was super fast. I put in my order last week and got the GC yesterday in the mail. WOW!

Hi Cheree,

That is the same GC I received and I used it with no problem at RFC in February.

Cheree,could you please tell me when the GC for the RFC expires?We arent going until next year and I dont want to order one too soon that it expires before we get down there.Thanks!

Kelly,

I've ordered two RFC GCs. The first one I ordered last year and it has a expiration date of December 31, 2001 printed on it. This new GC that I just received does not have a expiration date on it.:smooth:

Thanks,now maybe I will take the plunge and order one.It will give them lots of time to get it to me,hehehe:p

Landry's owns Rainforest Cafe, as well as the other restaurants listed on the back of the gc. I just received my gc from My Points and does not have an expiry date listed on it. Go ahead and use your gc, and have fun! Only 4 more days!
Tiger:jester:

I just placed my order with My Points for an RFC GC.Here's hoping my first experience ordering with them is a good one,hehehe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter