• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RFC-Connections-Dinner Time?

addie

Mouseketeer
Last year we went to RFC and were able to use our connections vouchers during dinner because they said there was not a "set lunch time."

Is this still the case? Anyone had Dinner with the KL voucher latley?

Thanks!

Yes, that is still the case at the AK RF. What a great deal that is..especially if you order the lobster and steak (not on the menu) and do a steak upgrade!

I'm seriously considering doing this. DH and I are pretty big eaters. Lobster and steak sound wonderful, and I would think with an appetizer and desert we would both be full, as long as the steak is a decent size. I just don't want to leave hungry.

Your not going to leave hungry. DH has a hearty appetite and he was stuffed..could barely make a dent in his dessert.

You purchase the Vacation Kingdom lunch vouchers for $30.50. Seems like a lot but we got over $60 worth of food like this

We did use just one voucher. I got a shrimp alfredo pizza that was just huge and we took more than half of that home. So, the voucher would have been plenty for both of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter