RFC Child Lunch Voucher, did you get an adult appetizer, and adult dessert?

zaja4

Earning My Ears
I am trying to decide if I should order 2 adult connections vouchers or 1 adult and 1 child. I have read that many of you have received an adult appetizer and dessert like volcano, using the child voucher. I know it sometimes depends on your server, I am trying to determine the chances. Please let me know if you were denied either with the childs voucher. Thanks

The child was allowed to pick from the adult menu for the appetizer (shrimp cocktail for grandma to eat LOL!), the main meal (he got the mojo bones and chicken) and the dessert (my daughter and grandson combined their two vouchers for the Volcano), and a slush in a cute glass for his drink. That was awesome!! Of course you do have to have a child with you to use it.
We were there Sept 9 - 16 of this year.

We were just there, and went to RFC...
we used 2 adult, and 2 kid vouchers.
Both boys were allowed to pick off the adult or kid menu.
We ate at the AK RFC, and our waiter was Nick... he was great!

The big appetizer, and the volcano do count as two however... so one child voucher would not cover either of these... you could though, use your child appetizer, and one of the adult ones, to order either of these.... hope that made sense... the awesome appetizer, and the volcano count as two items a pc when using vouchers.
gabby

In June/July the kids were denied the frozen drink, and told they had to order off of the children's dessert menu. The appetizer came form the adult menu though. When we went in April they were allowed no frozen drinks, but were aoffered the combine the two for the volcano. In July 2002 they were given the frozen drinks but had to choose the dessert form the children's menu. My point is eveyone interprets them differently, so be prepared to follow them to the letter, but it may work out for you that they interpret them loosely!;)

We went to RFC in June 2003 and was told the kids could order whatever they like from the adult menu. We also got the slushy drinks in the tall glass. (plastic) We ordered the Volcano for dessert and we used 1 adult and 1 child VKL.

In Sept. 2003 Trip the kids had to order from the Kids menu, but were allowed the slushy drinks, adult appetizer, and used the voucher toward the Volcano dessert.

At first I thought that this was not such a good deal, as the kiddie menu items are like $5.99, but when you add in the appetizer, the slushy drink, and the dessert there is still a good savings.

We always used 1 adult and 1 child and fed the 4 of us for $43.00 for a nice sit down lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter