Rewards Board Donations Please Read

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
hi

for all you DISers who have never visited us over at the rewards board now is the perfect time to do this.Even if you do not do rewards please come check out our board and consider starting one of the programs that let you donate your points to the United Way or the Red Cross.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you over on the rewards board.

Hihi fellow reward boarders I have posted this thread to several other boards in hopes that we can get other DISers to pick up a reward program to donated points.Please keep the How to post bumped up and if anyone has questions answer them ASAP.Thanks. Mal

I donated my Mypoints & Skilf points. I know it's not much but it made me feel that at least I did something for all those poor people. I only wish I could go there & do something for them.

oh pooh , I goofed again,, but i still think its great for milesource to allow us to donate at any level,, I have 408 points, DH has 1637 and DS has 2313 and its all going to Uniformed Fire Officers Association,,
How can we ever thank these companys for allowing us to do this,, not only helping others
but also helping us to feel better by doing all we can...thank you mal for bringing this up,,,blessing to all, love laurie
www.milesource.com

I donated my Mypoints and my points from mysurvey.com to the American Red Cross. Combined it only totaled to about $7.50, but I guess every little bit helps. Mysurvey (NFO) is reporting that members have donated almost $55,000 worth of points.

unfortunately you can not join Milesource today and donate points you had to be a member as of Sept 11 2001 to donate your points.

Mal

I just got an email from myPoints!!!!!
Over the last 2 days our donations have amounted to $150,000 WooHoo!!!!!!

MyPoints is one of the easiest programs to do it only takes about 1 minute a day and everylittle donation helps!

Mal

Thanks for the info. I have a few Milesourse miles - don't even know how many - but donated them all. I was also able to donate 200 points from MyPoints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter