$10 Amazon.com Gift Certificate

$5 BLOCKBUSTER GiftCard®

Wednesday
05/05/04
3:00 PM EDT

1,000 AADVANTAGE Miles

$10 Gift Card to The Home Depot®

$5 Carl's Jr.® Gift Certificate

Is it actually possible to snag one of those GC's? I think I've been pretty quick but always get a "sold out" message, so not quick enough I guess. What is the trick?

You have to keep refreshing the site and jump on the GC you want right away. Try for the $5 ones, there are more of them and a little easier than the higher $ ones. I get several a month. I got Subway this week.

Thanks, that's pretty much how I did it, but I was trying for the $10's and I've only tried twice. I'll keep at it and try for the $5's.

Been trying for months and I've yet to get anything--I keep up the refreshing thing too but it never gets me anything. I don't think they are very good at keeping track of what they have left either--their running countdown will say there are certificates left, but then tells you it is gone when you go to order. I think I am done with this site--over a year and I have gazillions of points and have rec'd one $10 GC.

I tried for the first time last week when they had the Borders $10 and got one. Guess I was lucky!!

patsal try the auctions then. i just got Brother Bear a couple of weeks ago to watch while we are vacationing. I hope it comes in time. I turned in 4 $5 Blockbusters for Pirates of the C and Cat in the Hat DVD. I have 5 $5 Staples which i am going to use for bottled water. I have two different $5 gas cards. Three $10 Pizzaria Uno. And $10 Krispy Kreme Donuts.

brandip22
Its a game you play about tv shows that you watch the night before. Also you need to know about the commerials. You collect points and then you can turn them in for auctions, sweepstakes and shopping spree. Shopping spree is twice a week. You really need to be fast and also its good to have a high speed DSL or Cable. Auctions take more points but you can get them if you have a lot of points. Its free so anything you get is a bonus, is the way I look at it.

Thansk SarahsMom-Is anyone able to sign up or is it area specific? Also, where can I sign up to play. Might as well put all that TV watching to good use

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter