Reward Sites that give Disney Dollars & Cans

Candy30

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me specific sites that have Disney Dollars as a reward. I have seen a few sites mentioned here and have joined a couple. The money adding up is so very slow. By the time I have enough, it will not be there in time for my trip in Sept. Any tricks of the trade. I must say that I am not able to spend hours on a computer but would be willing to put forth time if the reward is good. :surfweb: I recently found a site that has been adding up quickly and the reward is money. But you have to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery which cuts down on what I can make. Have I started too late to make a difference? I have also heard of turning in cans. How do do this? :confused3 Any insight would be great! SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Sunshine Rewards and CashDuck have Disney Dollars.

SR is 4-6 weeks

CD is 3rd or 4th week after the month you requested (ie: cashout by May 31st and should have it 3rd or 4th week of June).

So for a September trip I'd suggest cashing out by July 15th - 31st, depending on when in September your trip is.

Do you do the daily surveys (greenfield, otx, my 2 cents, my thoughts count, etc)? They are my biggest consistent earner. Note that when you get the message you don't qualify, you can keep trying (using same email/info) until you get one, depending on how much time you have to come back and check. They load new surveys all the time, so if you don't qualify for something in the morning, there may be something later on that you fit.

If you join SR, they have a great forum with lots of info on getting started.

Not sure about the cans. We don't have that in Jersey. When I lived in Maine I think it was 5 cents per 2L bottles, not sure of cans. I belive we took them to a recycling center.

Quick Rewards had Disney Dollars and Gift Cards. You can cash out at ANYTIME and I usually get them within a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter