Reviews on Thrifty or Dollar?

debster

Mouseketeer
We are renting a van 1 way to Cape Canaveral in January. Was able to get a good rate with both Thrifty and Dollar. Looking on the map, Thrifty just looked a bit closer to our hotel for the drop off in Cape Canveral.

I know they are owned by the same company, but are they the same vehicles? Are both easy check in at MCO and easy to get to the vehicle?

I have searched for reviews and have read some negative reviews which concerns me like adding extra charges? Pushing Insurance?

We always use Alamo/National in MCO but since there is no drop off in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach anymore we have to use a different company.

Any current reviews? Anyone prefer Dollar over Thrifty or vice versa?

Thanks!

Dollar cars are in my opinion undesireable. Not well taken care of.
Have not used Thrifty
I have used Budget and they to have a drop off by the Cape on A1A no drop off charges.

Thanks for the reply, I did change to Budget since there are so few good reviews of Thrifty/Dollar. Just don't want to trust it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter