Reviews of Renovated Dolphin Rooms please.

ddawg

Mouseketeer
I have stayed at the Dolphin many times in the past and have always loved it. The pictures of the renovations are a little disappointing and I am wondering what others think of the new décor. I see that the dresser is half the size of what it used to be, and that there is no desk. Also the fridge has been moved and it is taking up what little room there is in the dresser. Also I see that there are no cupboards below the coffee maker. I used to hide my snacks in there :) :) . Also, from what I can see there are no towel bars in the bathroom, so where do you put your towels? And lastly I loved all the counter space they had where the sink is and I can't figure out (by the pictures I see) what happened to that space.????
I am talking about a standard 2 bed - room. Maybe some of the photos are deceiving or distorted???

Sorry. can't help. I am wondering where you saw the pics of the renovated rooms? I am curious and haven't seen them yet.

Sorry. can't help. I am wondering where you saw the pics of the renovated rooms? I am curious and haven't seen them yet.
Trip Advisor. They are guest photos. There is also a video posted by a guest.

i probably looked in the wrong place but I only saw Swan renovated rooms? Umm, we stayed in one of those in Jan. It was freezing! The room itself was bright and cheery, but we couldn't get the temp up the entire three days we stayed. And it was COLD this past Jan.

We much prefer the Dolphin to the Swan. As you said, the dresser is bigger, the bathroom works well and all the amenities shared by the two resorts are in the Dolphin. Plus, the rooms are warm. We stayed in the old rooms in the Dolphin last Nov and had a great stay there. We much prefer an old room at the Dolphin to a newly refurbished one at the Swan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter