• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Reviews of Dinner at Cinderella's Castle ?

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about eating dinner at Cinderella's castle for dinner and were looking for some reviews. Thanks Ron....

We had dinner there in May. It was very nice. The atmosphere is superb. The food is fine but totally forgetable. I had some sort of beef dish which I remember enjoying. Hubby had fish and it was not so great. Service was very friendly and efficient. Cinderella and fairy godmother were holding court in the lobby. For the 4 of us (2 kids), the bill came to a little over $70 including tip. I would recomend it overall, just for the atmosphere it's worth the money.

We are planning a lunch there in late August, so we must have liked it.

We dined at the castle for dinner and thought it was very nice. The atmosphere is unbeatable and they have good food too. Both my boyfriend and I had the prime rib and it was cooked perfectly. It came with a "root smash" which was basically mashed potatoes mixed with other root vegetables. We were too full to sample any desserts, so can't comment on that. A nice touch was that they decorated our table with pixie dust and gave us beautiful wine glasses for our anniversary. A very nice place to eat. Only caveat would be that they mostly serve steaks and the like for dinner, so you'd have to want to eat that! :)

We just had dinner there Sunday night and everything was very nice. The restaurant itself is gorgeous and you can see the rooftops of the Fantasyland attractions. The food was delicious. Between the 4 of us we had prime rib, steak, and tenderloin, all very good. The kids had chocolate mousse for dessert and thought it was the best they ever had. 2 years ago DH had the salmon and thought it was great. The service is quick and attentive. In fact, my DH liked being called Milord so much that he asked me if I would consider calling him Milord at home while serving him dinner. (That's not going to happen unless he wants to call me Milady and serve me dinner!) It is pricey but I would definately recommend it.

Candy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter