reviews from 1/7-1/14, reviews with lots of PICS! COMPLETED

Are you Julia Roberts twin sister? If so, can you send me her autograph or something like that?

BTW, great review and pics, thanks.

Are you Julia Roberts twin sister? If so, can you send me her autograph or something like that?

BTW, great review and pics, thanks.

:rotfl: I wish! i love to act so maybe in a past life or something! thank you for the compliment though;) if only i made as much money as she does....

hi! i have heard of honeymooners getting them, but just like all the pixie dust at Disney, it just depends on your waiter, etc. etc. we didnt get the menu, but we did get free champange. i ahve also heard of ppl getting personalized menus at Coral reef (I think) thanks for reading!

I'd rather get the champagne rather than the personalized menu. Lol.

Thanks for a GREAT review!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone, just found out DH and I might have a child free evening on our trip 9/29 - 10/7. :woohoo:

We need some suggestions for dinner, it doesn't have to be in a park, just somewhere we can relax and have a great meal. We stay offsite as we own a timeshare, so we can go anywhere.

Thanks for any help you can give!

I put this post here because you seem to have a lot of experience with the dining at different restaurants, as a couple, and assumed you would be willing to help me to find someplace great to eat.

I beg your pardon, I didn't know that this was not an appropriate post to your thread. :confused: Please ignore it.

I put this post here because you seem to have a lot of experience with the dining at different restaurants, as a couple, and assumed you would be willing to help me to find someplace great to eat.

I beg your pardon, I didn't know that this was not an appropriate post to your thread. :confused: Please ignore it.

not so much that i minded it being here, but this threrad hasn't been posted on in a month, and i dont think really gets read a whole lot anymore, and I was just thinking if you wanted a lot of feedback and people to see it then maybe you should start a topic with your question. i'm always happy to help though. i will re read your question right now

if you have the $$ i would say narcoossees. best food, adn you can watch wishes from there as well. other good places others rave about as well are jiko and artist point.

for a little less $$ I would say the GF cafe has a great atmosphere and in my expereince has never been really crowded. also i love coral reef. hope this helped some

Thanks for the great reviews and photos! I am inspired to take food photos on our trip. We leave this Thursday 9/20 for 5 nights at CS! This is our 9th trip as a family - can't wait!
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter