• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reviews for Quality Inn Maingate needed please...

There are several Quality Inn/Suites properties in Kissimmee...

Quality Inn Maingate West - Is located about 2-3 miles West of Disney on 192. It is a pink motel and is located on a small pond, across from Splendid China. Have not heard much about it.

Quality Suites Maingate East - Is located about 2 miles East of Disney on 192. It is a huge hotel with lots of amenities and is adjacent to Old Town. Has had both good and bad reviews.

Quality Inn Lake Cecile - This hotel is located near the intersection of 192 and 535 on Lake Cecile. Aparently this hotel shut down a month or two ago because of slow business. It does have unique architecture, but seemed a bit dated last time I drove by.

Quality Inn Maingate East - This hotel is located all the way in Kissimmee, off 192 East. They recently changed names to Econo Lodge. It seems very worn down to me and is located in an akward place.

Quality Inn Kissimmee - Is located near the Turnpike about 12-15 miles to Disney.

Sorry I could not be much more help.....

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter