• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Review of Tonys Town Square

MagicalTravelKC

Formerly known as "LoveMyLAP-BAND"
Well, I really took a chance with this one. We are Italians from New York, but I really wanted to see the Spectro Magic Parade from the outdoor seating. Boy, were we lucky to be seated outside!

First, we arrived at 6:20 for 6:40 reservation time. My DBrother was hungry so by 7:00 the whole place could hear his tummy rumbling (or rungling as DD5 says). So he went up to the podium to check on things and it turns out that they didn't have us in the queue! Well, we got put to the top and were seated OUTSIDE.

I had the Chicken Florentine which I found to be quite good. The NY Strip steak and the Chicken Pasta were good, too. The rest of my family were a little more critical of the food, but I think it was just fine.

The service was fantastic. Our server was great.

The view of the parade was good but I think I would have preferred to be right up there.

Overall review:
Food: B
Service: A
Atmosphere: A
Entertainment: N/A unless you get to see the parade

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for posting.

Sounds like you had a great spot for Spectro. Thanks for the review.

I went there in september and would have to say

food b
atmosphere b
service d

I ordered lemonade as my drink (I was on the ddp, but did tip extra for good service, not this time) the waiter brought 2 drinks and proceeded to ignore me for the rest of the meal! He spent a lot of time at the 2 tables near me and yes they did have more people but he lost out on an extra tip because of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter