• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Review of Narcoossees

MagicalTravelKC

Formerly known as "LoveMyLAP-BAND"
This is my second review of Narcoossees. I went there in September and had the most fabulous meal that I squeezed in a chance to eat there again for our November trip. For this dining experience, it was me, DH and DS9. Still love this place!

Our ressies were for 9:20 but with WISHES being at 9pm, I decided to head there early. We arrived about 8:45 and then headed outside to wait for the fireworks. There is a deck area surrounding the restaurant and the view of WISHES is awesome. They pipe in the music for an even better experience. A lot of people came out to view the fireworks and some stayed inside.

Now for the food. When I ate here in September, I was on the dining plan so by the time the dessert arrived, I was already full. But the dessert (Almond Crusted Cheesecake) was so good that I made sure I had room for it this time. I had the Artisians Cheeses as a main meal. These cheeses are soooo wonderful and the bread that comes with it is a great compliment. DH had the Crab-crusted Halibut and he said it was wonderful. DS ordered filet mignon off the kids menu. I have never seen such a small piece of steak! But it was delicious anyway. For kids with a bigger appetite, it might be worth ordering the adult version (but an adult price comes along with it).

I had the ever-so-yummy Almosnd Cheesecake for dessert. I can't tell you in words how delcious this dessert is. My son did have the build your own Smores and he had a lot of fun with it.

Overall grades:
Food: A (the cheesecake gets an A+ though!)
Atmosphere: A+ (the view of WISHES is great)
Service: A
Character Interaction: N/A

We had a whole week of Disney Dining so more reviews will be coming!

Thank you for the review. We're going on our trip in Feb.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter