• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Review of Cape May Cafe- Breakfast

MagicalTravelKC

Formerly known as "LoveMyLAP-BAND"
Okay....more reviews of our week of Disney Dining.

This time it's breakfast at Cape may Cafe. While we were waited to be seated, we walked around the lobby where two nice ladies from housekeeping were making towel animals for the kids. They made tiny animals (my kids chose penguins) and then the kids got to decorate them with stickers. They loved it.

Then we were seated. We had a nice server- she got us everything we asked for.

The food was fabulous. I had the best biscuits and sausage gravy ever. I ate three of them. (Oink. Oink). I think my son did, too. Usual breakfast foods (waffles, bacon, cereals, etc). All served hot and fresh. Plenty to eat and all of it yummy.

The characters were pretty good. We saw Chip, Dale, Goofy and Minnie in beach attire. It was very cute. They did not stay around for very long though.

Overall rating:
Food: A
Service: A
Atmosphere: A
Character interaction: B

We enjoyed this breakfast buffet as well. We had a much, much better experience than at the Chef Mickey's breakfast buffet. We will likely never do that one again. We are giving the Crystal Palace breakfast buffet a try this time around.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for posting.

Thanks for the review...this'll be our first meal on our trip. May I ask what time was your ressie? We have a 9am, and was thinking about moving it up in terms of the food being fresh. Otherwise, we'd like to sleep in a bit!

Thanks for the review. We are trying Cape May Cafe for breakfast (we've done dinner twice) for the first time this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter