• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Review of 1900 Park Fare- Dinner

MagicalTravelKC

Formerly known as "LoveMyLAP-BAND"
This place was a real hoot. It was just DD5 and myself. DM, DH and the boys went to DTD, but they should have come (I'll get to why I say that in a minute).

The idea of this dinner is that Cinderella and Prince Charming are celebrating their one year anniversary and this is their dinner party. My DD felt so special that SHE was invited to such an important event. It was so cute- she thanked Cinderella and PC for inviting her.

Also at this "party" were StepMother and Anastasia and Drizella (of course, they are family!). Anyway, StepMother was so ggod -she was "mean" to the guests. The StepSisters were hysterical. They would always fight and the kids loved it. My boys would have enjoyed them so much (and that's why I say I wish they had come). I would not hesitate to bring the boys of the family to this one.

My one problem is that my DD and I finished eating way before we got visited by even one character! And it took about an hour after our meal was done to be visited by all 5 of them. (We also waited about 45 minutes to get seated). It turn out to be a long night.

The service was just okay. I had to ask another waiter for butter for my bread and it took about 20 minutes to get the check (of which I had to ask another waiter again to get my waiter for me).

The food was okay. Nothing to rave about, but nothing to complain about either. It was just okay. A meal. The desserts were pretty good. I loved the carrot caklets.

Overall rating:
Food: B-
Atmosphere: B+
Service: B-
Character Interaction: B (would have received higher if we did have to wait so long.)

Thank you for this review. I have been on the fence with this ADR but I think DD6 will like the stepsisters as well. I can't believe how long it takes them to get around. What time was your ADR? I have an early one. 4:40, almost right at opening. I hope that helps some.

We got seated around 7:45ish. I think we just got caught in bad timing. We sat, ate our meal and another party came in around 8:30 and sat right next to us. They were able to eat and see all the characters in about an hour.

I think you will have a great time. It was wonderful. Enjoy:goodvibes

I will be going here for the first time for dinner. You really give great reviews, I love 1900 Park Fare but dinner and the stepsisters will be a first. This sounds fun. Thanks for the review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter