Revamped Website comments please

Chris and Pooh

Ukchrisuk
Hello all,

I have just revamped my old community website for my village and would welcome some unbiased critique so that I may improve on it where necessary. It is a work in progress so some pages are a bit lean at the moment.
If you have the time please take a look at it and comment. The address is www.wouldham.com.

Many thanks in advance for helping:thumbsup2

I think you have done a really good job. I learnt a bit of website design at Uni and from what I can remember you have done all the correct things in terms of making it look good and load quickly.

Nice to see that you've got your priorities right and you've got a pub page :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I looks good, you've done a great job

Mandy :)

Looks good to me :thumbsup2 i couldn't get onto the guestbook page though :confused3

Once you are on the guestbook page you need to click on the large button to get access to the comments page which is an external site.

Thanks for all the positive comments from everyone , it is much appreciated:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter