Rev. Jack Day

jasnal

Mouseketeer
I know some of the brides on this board used him as an officiant! I am considering using him and I could use some advice on whether to hire him or use someone else. Who did you guys use and would ya'll reccommend them?

On the Sneak Previews of this web site, you'll see Rev. Jack Day in the majority of the videos:
http://www.stvsweddings.com/sneakpeeks.html

He's not available the day of my upcoming ceremony, so I'll be choosing someone else. I've been so busy planning other stuff that I haven't gotten around to choosing an officiant yet.

I used him back in 1997 & Im so glad to see he is still doing weddings for disney since I want to do a vow renewal in dec.
I thought he was adorable

I did hear hes a little hard to get ahold of...havent done that yet

God luck

He has not *techinically* performed our ceremony yet, but so far he has been wonderful to deal with! He agreed to let us write our ENTIRE ceremony and has been nothing but friendly.

I will let you know more once we are married!:goodvibes

Rev. Jack was fabulous! DH and I were thrilled that he did our ceremony, he was perfect for our day. From my personal experience, I highly recommend him!

We used him and we loved him!! He was such a great guy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter