Reusable Mugs on the Disney Dream

jellybean87

Mouseketeer
Does the Disney Dream have the reusable beer mug? Is it the same mug and program as it was on the Magic/Wonder?

Thanks!

According to DCL's website, the Beer Mug Package is not currently available on the Dream.

Have seen others post that it is available just not promoted. Also that if you call to preorder, they will have it.

I already pre-ordered our mugs for our trip on the Dream this Sunday no problem. I will report back after our trip and let you know if we got our mugs and if it is worth it!

I already pre-ordered our mugs for our trip on the Dream this Sunday no problem. I will report back after our trip and let you know if we got our mugs and if it is worth it!

How was your trip and were the mugs there for you?

called last week to order one for my DH and FIL.. i was informed they were not available.. when i pushed and informed the CM that others have been able to order the mug prior to boarding i asked to speak to a supervisor. the CM did some investigating and informed me that as of the end of june it was no longer available on the dream.. we will see.. i board in 9 days WOOT WOOT!!:banana::banana:

What exactly is this program. Ive heard of it b4 but never asked. We r leaving on the dream on the 24th and would like to know about this..How much do they chatge for the mugs and what are you entitled to....Thanks in advance

Are there any updates on this? We leave on the Dream next month & dh is hoping for the beer mug program. TIA!

We just got off the mug is available. The only problem is the availabilty of draft beer. There is Bud Lite and something else at Frozone, the brew at 687 (sports bar) one at Evolution but really not much variety and availability. They are still working on getting kegs at bars I think. What I did notice is hardly anyone with mugs when on other cruises it seemed many people were carting them around.

You might be better off buying a bucket. Buy 5 get the 6th free and possible a tee shirt if they are running the brand promotion still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter