Reunion Resort: Can you tell me about it?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Hi - I'm thinking of staying here on our next trip and was wondering if anyone has already done so and what they thought of it?

It gets great reviews on tripadvisor which sounds good.

Since it looks so big, I was wondering if there are certain areas I should stay in if we wanted to use the waterpark, clubhouse, etc.

Any info at all would be terrific.

Thanks!

We stayed there last November and loved it. We rented a 3 b/r condo direct from an owner and could not have beend more pleased. The entire development is beautiful. A car is a must to get from point A to point B. The waterpark was great. One night we went to the clubhouse for a dive in movie. Another night we went up to the rooftop pool for appetizers nd swimming. There are pools scattered thruout and many of the homes of course have private pools. My 3 kids loved it. We look forward to going again soon. A quick and straight drive to the parks, maybe 10 minutes?

I could not agree with above poster more. We rented a private pool home (6 adults and 3 small children) last August and we had a blast. The drive was less than 10 minutes (easy drive and we never encountered traffic), in fact we made sure to come back each afternoon for the kids to have a nap and swim etc. The resort is beautiful and the service is wonderful. We are planning a return trip next spring and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else.

We stayed here last October after extensive research. We enjoyed it so much. The water park is just like the pictures. My 4 year old twins really enjoyed it and so did their cousins, 8 yo and 5 yo, that met us for a few days. We didn't do Disney everyday so it made for a great place to just hang out. One morning we woke up to hot air balloons flying over the resort.

We rented from an owner which is 1/2 as much as renting directly from the resort in most cases. However, just be sure that the rental will provide you with full access to the resort, i.e. golf and waterpark. Apparently, not all rentals include this but ours did so it wasn't a problem.

Thanks so much! It does look wonderful.

Would anyone recommend a certain "neighborhood" I should be looking to stay in? I've been in contact with several owners, but am not sure where the best location would be. We are thinking of a 2 or 3bedroom. Don't need a full house.

We have kids ages 12, 10 and 7.

Thanks again!

Heather

Can you tell me where this is located? Is it dow the street a ways from Windsor Hills in kissimee?

We stayed in Heritage Crossing which has its own pool and hot tub just outside the units which was very nice. We mostly used the shuttle and our car to get around the resort. The center court area would put you walking distance to the Seven Eagles pool which has the kids club, work out room, pool table, etc.

We just returned from our Disney trip. We stayed at ASMu but our friends stayed in Reunion and we spent a day there with them. We love it! And so did they! The waterpark is great and my kids had a wonderful time. Next time we go to Orlando we are staying there. The wife had a spa treatment that AM and said it was wonderful.
HTH

Take I4 west get off at Exit 58 right down the street on the left in Champions Gate is Reunion. I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter