• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Returned from Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean

DW surprised me by telling me she had booked me a massage for late that afternoon. The person she had seen the day before is an expert in sports massage, and I have a really bad back from injuries, etc. I went back to the boat early and had the best massage of my life -- nothing else even close!

Enjoyed reading your review! Did the Dream this past January and have Fantasy Eastern booked for this coming January ~ can't wait!! Do you recall the name of your massage therapist? Would love to know who to request :)

Day 7: Castaway Cay

I think we were allowed off the boat about 9:30am. That morning was the only thing I think Disney needs to work on. I was "assigned" the task of getting up and being ready, so we would get a good place by the water. At 9am I was by the doors ready to disembark and was probably 50th in line. Soon the area was overfilled, and then elevators were full and stopped there also -- actually felt dangerous how stuffed in we were with more people coming all the time. VERY claustrophobic. Finally the doors opened and I walked quickly and got us chairs right by the water slides.

Imagine Disney owning its own island. Yep -- thats Castaway Cay. Just a great dauy. Swimming, relaxing, snorkeling. The snorkeling was better than anywhere else. The sting rays and schools of fish were awesome! I spent about an hour floating on a raft thinking about exactly nothing! Heaven!

DW surprised me by telling me she had booked me a massage for late that afternoon. The person she had seen the day before is an expert in sports massage, and I have a really bad back from injuries, etc. I went back to the boat early and had the best massage of my life -- nothing else even close!

We went to Animator's that night -- what a cool show! Do not miss your last night in Animators -- thats when they do the show no matter what your rotation is for dinner.

Well that's about it. I missed telling you about wine tasting (did not like it) and my wife doing mixology (she loved it).

I had never been on a cruise before and now we are already booked in 10518 leaving January 26, 2013. In the adjoining room will be my mom and stepdad. She turns 75 on January 27th. We cannot wait for a great celebration!

Thanks for the review! We are booked for the January 26 cruise too!

You said your 8yo gets seasick. What meds do they take? We are cruising in August and I want to be prepared in case the kids get sick. Thanks.:goodvibes Love your short, sweet, and to the point TR.:thumbsup2

They have always done well with Dramamine. On the sail boat excursion in Sint Maarten we did not give him anything as he had been fine ont he ship -- mistake!

Never gave him anything on the ship and he felt perfect -- surprised us as he cannot be in the car for long without it.

Enjoyed reading your review! Did the Dream this past January and have Fantasy Eastern booked for this coming January ~ can't wait!! Do you recall the name of your massage therapist? Would love to know who to request :)

I do not remember his name, but I believe he was from Romania. Ask for the guy who does sports massage and therapy. Will be worth it!

They have always done well with Dramamine. On the sail boat excursion in Sint Maarten we did not give him anything as he had been fine ont he ship -- mistake!

Never gave him anything on the ship and he felt perfect -- surprised us as he cannot be in the car for long without it.

Thanks!:goodvibes

Loved loved loved your review!! I will be cruising on the Fantasy to E. Carrib. in just 2 days!! So excited! Thanks for sharing your experiences!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter