• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

return of the Happy Little Thread

Is it just me...or does Obomber look alot like Sammy Davis Jr in Petes siggy?

Is it just me...or does Obomber look alot like Sammy Davis Jr in Petes siggy?

Nah... Sammy was Jewish, had a glass eye, could really belt out a tune, and man, could he dance! He had real talent. He was part of the original "Rat Pack". There's NOtalent in NObama.

Good Morn'n You an Ya'lls !!
Beautiful day happening here, only 86 today and lower humidity.
Fresh back from camping, ready to work !

LET' GO GETT"M !!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

That had to be written by a parent, for sure!

The kids go back to school next week! Maybe I can get a sense of normalcy around her when DW is at work. It will just be me and the dog again.

Rob (Yes, it's Monday, but a day closer to Saturday!)

Good Morn'n You an Ya'lls !!
Beautiful day happening here, only 86 today and lower humidity.
Fresh back from camping, ready to work !

LET' GO GETT"M !!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

What a great attitude you have to be so happy on a monday! I just love that!

I partied with my sis all weekend......she and Scott both ended up in the pool....unexpectedly :rolleyes1

Now my house, camper and pool are all trashed.....but I have 19 fewer people in my home this morning so I should be able to take care of it today.

Already it feels like fall...low of 52 this morning! I slept in the camper with 2 of my DDs last night and got quite chilly!

Quit talking about cold weather. I don't get my camper until next season, still in the tent for now. When it gets cold, I'm down until Spring. I'm not ready to be done yet, so everybody think warm!!!

Rob

I had a root canal this morning and I'm happy that it is over! I'm also thankful for novocain. :woohoo:

What a great attitude you have to be so happy on a monday! I just love that!

I partied with my sis all weekend......she and Scott both ended up in the pool....unexpectedly :rolleyes1

Now my house, camper and pool are all trashed.....but I have 19 fewer people in my home this morning so I should be able to take care of it today.

Already it feels like fall...low of 52 this morning! I slept in the camper with 2 of my DDs last night and got quite chilly!

what were she and scott doing in the pool?

I think someone needs to throw some Happy Thread Pixie Dust over onto the Golf Cart Thread...

what were she and scott doing in the pool?

You know.....I honestly can't remember :lmao: My sis, her hubby, Scott and my parents and I were sitting around the pool late Saturday night. Imagine Chardonnay was involved. My sis is easily pick-on-able and ended up in the pool, in her jammies. When she tried to push Scott in, he took her with him.

I think someone needs to throw some Happy Thread Pixie Dust over onto the Golf Cart Thread...

I'll go take a look......

Yes, sir! I'll gladly think warm thoughts for anybody in Nebraska!

Hopefully that was serious, not sarcastic!

We need happy thoughts. This has been the weirdest summer weather in a long time. It rained non-stop till mid-summer, then got so hot and humid that
I thought I was back in Florida again. I've made it out twice in the tent so far. Here's hoping for at least 1 or 2 weekends before it gets to cool.

Cheers,
Rob

Hopefully that was serious, not sarcastic!

We need happy thoughts. This has been the weirdest summer weather in a long time. It rained non-stop till mid-summer, then got so hot and humid that
I thought I was back in Florida again. I've made it out twice in the tent so far. Here's hoping for at least 1 or 2 weekends before it gets to cool.

Cheers,
Rob

You don't know me well, yet. I don't do sarcastic very convincingly.

Yes, I was serious! Heat I can handle.....I'm terrified of being cold!

You don't know me well, yet. I don't do sarcastic very convincingly.

Yes, I was serious! Heat I can handle.....I'm terrified of being cold!

I thought as much, but like you said, still getting acquainted.

DW keeps saying that she would be happy to never see snow again (and this from a Nebraska farmer's daughter!). Maybe some day I'll get her to see a head hunter and find out just how "in demand" she would be in Florida. I lived in Orange Park for 7 years, and would be happy back in the Sunshine State. Ya just never kow, huh??

Rob

I thought as much, but like you said, still getting acquainted.

DW keeps saying that she would be happy to never see snow again (and this from a Nebraska farmer's daughter!). Maybe some day I'll get her to see a head hunter and find out just how "in demand" she would be in Florida. I lived in Orange Park for 7 years, and would be happy back in the Sunshine State. Ya just never kow, huh??

Rob

You never do know! Hubby and I keep talking about the possibility of moving to Florida, too.......

I'd love it, but it has to be the right situation, time, alignment of stars, etc, etc......

Here's hoping!

You know.....I honestly can't remember :lmao: My sis, her hubby, Scott and my parents and I were sitting around the pool late Saturday night. Imagine Chardonnay was involved. My sis is easily pick-on-able and ended up in the pool, in her jammies. When she tried to push Scott in, he took her with him.

I'll go take a look......

Sounds like a fun PARTY! I need to pick up some of this Imagine Chardonnay! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter