Retired Park Props

skippyilove

Earning My Ears
Ive seen Mousesurplus.com and it has some cool retired props from the parks, but where are all of these animatronics from Horizons or world of motion. I dont really care which rides in which park, I would just like to see some major props for sale.. like an animatronic figment :). Does anybody know where I can get something close to this at all.

Ive seen Mousesurplus.com and it has some cool retired props from the parks, but where are all of these animatronics from Horizons or world of motion. I dont really care which rides in which park, I would just like to see some major props for sale.. like an animatronic figment :). Does anybody know where I can get something close to this at all.

Go all out and get the MonoRail train! Hehehehheee

I got DW the mickey salt/pepper and napkin holder...

Good luck finding your items.
Mikeeee

Is it a sign that it's probably time to go to bed that when I glanced at this thread title, I thought it said "retired pork chops"?

Is it a sign that it's probably time to go to bed that when I glanced at this thread title, I thought it said "retired pork chops"?

I was just about the post exactly the same thing!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Kimya

The animatronics get reused as different characters

I remember reading one of Jim Hill's notes in the Unofficial Guide (ding!) that--IIRC--an old William Howard Taft was reused as one of the animatronics in either Spaceship Earth or WoM; I don't remember which.

I love looking at Mousesurplus' listings...I'm actually scheduling time to stop by their warehouse on either my Jan. trip or the one in May '08. I think stuff like that is so cool.

How odd that I was just coming here to post about Mousesurplus.com. I'm feeling real disappointed that they don't have things just for sale, everything seems to be at Ebay and I don't DO Ebay/auctions. If I want to buy something I'd rather shop somewhere things have a set price but I guess that's just one more old fart thing about me. LOL

Dang. I really want a few things I saw listed but I won't ever do Ebay.

Wouldn't that monorail car make a great little gift shop? Or how about one of the 20,000 Leagues/Captain Nemo ships? :woohoo: I've always wanted one of my own Dumbo Flying Elephants too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter