Resturant Birthday ideas

momandseandodisney

DIS Veteran
so far we are thining and have booked the Norway Princess Dinner (myself and DS9) only way that I can con him into eating with them lol

What else would you sugesst doing for that day? I feel like I am planning my own party here lol

I will be 39 on Sept 8th and I have breakfast planned with the Princessprincess: at Norway!! I planned it myself too!:cool1: This way we get what we want!!!:thumbsup2

My DD also thought it was a great idea. I think it wil be fun. I plan to wear my Birthday button proudly!!!:cloud9:

We then are going to Tepanyaki for Dinner that evening and staying for Illuminations.

We plan to do a carraige ride at our Resort while we are there too. We are staying at POR.;)

I am just so excited too be going for my Birthday and the free dining!!

Have fun whatever you decide too do.

I will be 39 on Sept 8th and I have breakfast planned with the Princessprincess: at Norway!! I planned it myself too!:cool1: This way we get what we want!!!:thumbsup2

My DD also thought it was a great idea. I think it wil be fun. I plan to wear my Birthday button proudly!!!:cloud9:

We then are going to Tepanyaki for Dinner that evening and staying for Illuminations.

We plan to do a carraige ride at our Resort while we are there too. We are staying at POR.;)

I am just so excited too be going for my Birthday and the free dining!!

Have fun whatever you decide too do.

Hi!!

My b-day is on Sep 10th and I plan to order room service for breakfast, head to Epcot and get my b-day button, have my b-day dinner at Tepanyaki and stay for Illuminations!! Great minds think alike!!! ;)

Hi!!

My b-day is on Sep 10th and I plan to order room service for breakfast, head to Epcot and get my b-day button, have my b-day dinner at Tepanyaki and stay for Illuminations!! Great minds think alike!!! ;)

Planning your b-day is the best way to go, things will turn out exactly as you expect them :thumbsup2

:banana: OMG I`m going in Sept 15-22 for my 40th b-day,,staying at POR also,,,I`m planning the whole thing also,,gonna get the birthday button at all the parks,,i`ve booked my birthday dinners,,and plan on embarrasing my family completly! :laughing: P.S Limes are only good if its in a margarita! :mickeyjum

I plan on going Sept 21 for my 40th!! My birthday is 23rd. I have a lunch at Coral Reef and just plan on spending the whole day just having fun. It'll be my 1st time there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter