Restrooms while in line

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is very interesting that this thread came up. I just posted the other day on the disabilities forum about my 9yo dd who is having some bladder issues. We will try to use the bathroom and FP will definately be our best friend. I will also take other measures to help her but there may be a time we have to leave the line and come back.

In our 9 trips to Disney we have never had someone leave the line to go to the bathroom. I will say that on our last trip my 12 yr old and my 10 yr old went on the Goofy ride and I chose to wait outside the ride, well about 10 mins in, I decided to go wait in the Tinkerbell line, and their cell phones were not working, so I had to go through the line to tell them I was going to start the wait for them, which by the way ended up being SO long, almost 2 hours, but who knew.....the sign said 90, but it was an eternity, but SO worth it...lol but anyways I was horrified at how hard it was to find them in line, and people were not all that gracious about letting me by. But I had to do it, otherwise how would they have found me, and it was about 25 minutes they didnt have to wait in that Tink line. So I can see how some do not like people getting in and out of lines, but I am sure the people do not like having to get out of the line either.

In our 9 trips to Disney we have never had someone leave the line to go to the bathroom. I will say that on our last trip my 12 yr old and my 10 yr old went on the Goofy ride and I chose to wait outside the ride, well about 10 mins in, I decided to go wait in the Tinkerbell line, and their cell phones were not working, so I had to go through the line to tell them I was going to start the wait for them, which by the way ended up being SO long, almost 2 hours, but who knew.....the sign said 90, but it was an eternity, but SO worth it...lol but anyways I was horrified at how hard it was to find them in line, and people were not all that gracious about letting me by. But I had to do it, otherwise how would they have found me, and it was about 25 minutes they didnt have to wait in that Tink line. So I can see how some do not like people getting in and out of lines, but I am sure the people do not like having to get out of the line either.

And I bet your the same type of person that when construction is coming up on the highway, and it's clearly marked "lane closed", you still wait until the last minute to get over since your "too good" to wait in line.

Folks were done here. This question comes up at least once a month and we go over the same ground over and over again. Thanks Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter