restricted rehire??

jenniy122

DIS Veteran
I was hired by the local disney store for seasonal work in oct. 2010. Due to scheduling conflicts I was never trained and eventually they stopped calling me back. I never officially quit or was fired. Is this going to affect my chances of getting into the program for fall 13? If so is there somewhere I can explain what happened? I'm sure it doesn't help that I was fired from my other job in feb. 2011. :sad1: Anything I can do by January to improve the situation?

I would say that because you don't know your official status with WDW, you might have to contact the Casting Center so you can find out your official status.

I would call a different part of disney- not the college program- to ask your official status. I also wouldnt telling DCP that you were fired. Who wants to hire someone that was fired. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter