restricted rehire wait time (question)

keisuke

Earning My Ears
Was wondering how did it take you all on restricted rehire to here back from Disney.
I know it case by case but does anyone know the determining factors for the process time

I worked at wdw back in 07 (for about 2.5 months) and was let go for miscommunication with health services ( resulted in ncns). I was told it would take up to 3 weeks before I here anything and I'm almost at that deadline

Thank you in advance

Was wondering how did it take you all on restricted rehire to here back from Disney.
I know it case by case but does anyone know the determining factors for the process time

I worked at wdw back in 07 (for about 2.5 months) and was let go for miscommunication with health services ( resulted in ncns). I was told it would take up to 3 weeks before I here anything and I'm almost at that deadline

Thank you in advance

I applied for the WDWCP Fall 2012 at the beginning of the recruiting season. I had my interview at the end of january. I got an email two weeks later letting me know that I needed to fill out rehire paperwork. I submitted my paperwork I think on Feb 15th. It took me over a month to hear a reply. I got my email on March 22nd letting me know that I was accepted into QSFB. It is really case by case! good luck!

Thank you and congrats on getting back in wdw
The wait is nerve wrecking.

Wonder if there's a difference between cp and regular cast members

Hi! I worked at Disney from '08-'09 as a CP and campus representative but had to go home during a program for personal reasons. When I applied for Spring 2011 I had to fill out re-hire paperwork. I applied in August and heard back at the end of September that I had been accepted. Unfortunately I was unable to do the program then but I am possibly going to try again for Spring 2013. I just need to enroll in a community college class since I have already graduated from my university.

Hoping you do get back into the program and all goes well this time around

Seems they take a long time to reply to anyone that's a cp, believe I'm CR?(part time)

I think that if it taking a while to hear a reply I might call them to find out when you should hear a response, it is different for everyone.

I think I might drive over there Friday if I don't hear anything, that'll be the end if week 3
I did call last Friday and someone told me to be patient and wait till they call

Wish I could in contact with my interviewer

This is for the College Program correct? I did not know that they were still hiring people for fall..

If it is for the college program I have heard not to go in and to wait. If you called last week and they told you to wait I would wait.

and if it is for a regular position I am not sure of the place to ask, I will send someone your way though.

I'm going for regular employment
But thank you very much, any help much appreciated

I have been searching but everything on the net is related to cp

You're welcome! I hope that you find what you are looking for.

I would also look around on other boards on DIS, there is a lot of cast members on this site who are not on the cp

I know this is old, but if anybody else comes across this wanting another answer...I did a CP in Fall 2010, I applied for Fall 2012 in January and found out I was restricted. I filled out the paperwork and I didn't find out it was lifted until a few weeks before the final day and then I was ultimately denied. I waited 6 months, and applied for a Part Time job. I went in for the interview on Sept. 5th and she told me I was restricted rehire, but to send her all this paperwork by Sept 11th and should hear something by the end of September. I faxed it on the 11th and she called me on the 12th to offer me a job.

I also found out my restriction was removed very quickly. It took about 4 days from the day I turned in my paperwork, to the day I was being offered the job. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter